Author Topic: Turn Around Time Update Again  (Read 2979 times)

Offline Cliff Ruggles

• Administrator
  • Qjet Hero
Turn Around Time Update Again
« on: March 31, 2017, 08:39:49 AM »
We are now out to about 4-5 months turn around time......

Offline Cliff Ruggles

• Administrator
  • Qjet Hero
Re: Turn Around Time Update Again
« Reply #1 on: December 29, 2017, 04:40:31 AM »
Update on turn-around times.

Full Restorations are the longest, currently about 3-4 months. 

Complete rebuilds about 2 months.

Tune-ups, or just fixing problems with a completely rebuilt carburetor about 2-3 weeks.  We actually fit these in between the bigger jobs and do a lot of them these days.

I like that sort of work the best as we don't have to get involved with cleaning, plating, recoloring castings, etc........Cliff

Offline Cliff Ruggles

• Administrator
  • Qjet Hero
Re: Turn Around Time Update Again
« Reply #2 on: April 12, 2018, 06:26:10 AM »
Latest turn around time update.

We are just going to call it 12 months at this point, even though we'll probably get it done in 3-4 months. 

Just trying to deter phone calls to the shop from folks checking on the status of their carburetors just about every day more than anything else.

It's becoming enough of a problem that myself and my hard working employees are getting pulled off of jobs all day long checking the list to see where folks are at and it's causing us to put everyone in the loop even further back.

Not blaming anyone, and ALL of us here know full well that this time of year EVERYONE wants their vehicles moving.  So we're working 7 days a week, longer hours, etc to get things done. 

Even with that said emails and phone calls that make us stop and look at status, etc are just hurting everyone involved here......FWIW.....Cliff